Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.571 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 52% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,752 ($b8,849) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)