Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.601 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 44% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,508 ($b9,424) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)