Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.582 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,970 ($b6,960) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (37 minutes ago)