Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 443 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.571 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 58% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,497 ($b7,971) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (42 minutes ago)