Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.566 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 57% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,924 ($b8,544) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (44 minutes ago)