Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.574 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 41% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,638 ($b8,794) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)