Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.045 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 28% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,579 (ARS $15,859) in Posadas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (32 minutes ago)