Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 532%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.604 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 58% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,638 ($1,343) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)