Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.628 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 123% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,285 (R$ 5,558) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (38 minutes ago)