Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.082 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 93% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,955 (R$ 5,698) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (42 minutes ago)