Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 426%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,305 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.831 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 187% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,007 (R$ 7,376) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)