Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 254%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,426 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.194 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 124% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,590 (R$ 6,467) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)