Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 329%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,755 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.624 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 131% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,329 (R$ 5,749) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)