Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 11% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 14,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 12,451 in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (18 minutes ago)