Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 13,832 in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)