Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 611 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.645 EGP / TTD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 152% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,343 (15,253 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kasur costs ₨450 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 1 hour ago)