Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 789 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.351 EGP / TTD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 215% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 47,240 (20,092 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)