Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 277%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 898 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.628 EGP / TTD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 251% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,116 (16,027 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (28 minutes ago)