Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 265%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.510 EGP / PGK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 134% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,096 (6,370 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)