Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.665 EGP / PGK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 144% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,671 (6,473 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Portland, Oregon costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)