Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 477 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.526 EGP / PGK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 82% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,194 (5,283 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)