Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 524 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.407 EGP / PGK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 82% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,883 (5,712 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (26 minutes ago)