Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 324%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 592 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.594 EGP / PGK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 164% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,309 (6,133 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)