Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 465%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.945 EGP / PGK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 220% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 52,041 (8,753 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (25 minutes ago)