Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 518 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EGP / MUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 120% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,451 (₨73,498) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)