Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24918 EGP / MUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 82% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,311 (₨109,604) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)