Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 739 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44392 EGP / MUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 141% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,710 (₨84,948) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)