Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 672 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 EGP / MUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 222% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 52,367 (₨99,464) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)