Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria vs Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04915 EGP / NGN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 63% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,391 (496,227 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)