Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04972 EGP / NGN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,493 (452,379 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (36 minutes ago)