Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05733 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 120% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,396 (600,004 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (36 minutes ago)