Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04972 EGP / NGN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 51% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,619 (454,907 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)