Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03301 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 80% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,775 (871,840 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $26,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)