Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26759 EGP / HTG
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 217% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 51,580 (192,757 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)