Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26956 EGP / HTG
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 117% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,845 (136,686 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)