Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 313%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28814 EGP / HTG
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 210% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,343 (150,422 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (24 minutes ago)