Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24000 EGP / HTG
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 190% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 45,280 (188,670 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)