Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 313%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28943 EGP / HTG
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 211% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,292 (128,848 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)