Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.409 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 86% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,727 (€1,389) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)