Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 61% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,102 (Rp 17,791,586) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)