Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00141 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 29% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,891 (Rp 14,822,994) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)