Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00126 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 29% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,624 (Rp 16,307,797) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)