Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 60% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,065 (Rp 18,506,602) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)