Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 51% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,629 (Rp 17,366,714) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)