Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.861 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,354 (R$ 3,985) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (41 minutes ago)