Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.366 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 96% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,460 (R$ 5,490) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)