Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.419 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,380 (R$ 3,207) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)