Cost of living comparison between Polokwane, South Africa and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,955 (R 24,783) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)