Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.194 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,856 (R 14,118) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)