Cost of living comparison between Pokhara, Nepal and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08298 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,330 (₨ 244,993) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (about 1 hour ago)