Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03296 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 199% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 50,778 (1,540,484 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)