Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03073 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 242% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 47,948 (1,560,488 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)