Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 398 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.349 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 65% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,693 (€1,213) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)