Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 609 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.909 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 73% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,959 (€1,242) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (36 minutes ago)