Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 515 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.787 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 73% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,885 (€1,245) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)