Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.130 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 115% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,222 (€1,601) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $343 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 60 (about 1 hour ago)