Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 435 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.090 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 72% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,763 (€1,222) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)