Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 618 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.764 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 117% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,355 (€1,462) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)