Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 597 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.615 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 105% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,990 (€1,631) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (44 minutes ago)