Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 283%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 443 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.238 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 113% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,303 (3,253 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)