Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 538 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.621 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 79% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,313 (2,195 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 1 hour ago)