Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 538 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.630 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 97% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,637 (2,412 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (43 minutes ago)