Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.995 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 81% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,160 (2,717 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)