Cost of living comparison between Plovdiv, Bulgaria and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.924 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,541 (3,766 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)