Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 414%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.473 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 147% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,658 (8,642 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)