Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.564 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,960 (3,935 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (39 minutes ago)