Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.262 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,701 (4,388 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)