Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 594%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.068 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 262% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 54,307 (€2,706) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)