Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 276%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.401 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 123% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,621 (R$ 6,596) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)