Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 491 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.735 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 142% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,742 (R$ 6,581) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 2 hours ago)