Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27929 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,365 (₨72,919) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)