Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23921 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,327 (₨80,797) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (33 minutes ago)