Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27656 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 34% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,068 (₨72,562) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)