Cost of living comparison between Pilsen, Czech Republic and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35982 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,597 (54,462 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)