Cost of living comparison between Pilsen, Czech Republic and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.703 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 81% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,460 (41,910 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (32 minutes ago)