Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.465 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 97% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,542 (R 21,530) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)