Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.558 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,605 (2,985 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (43 minutes ago)