Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,305 (40,137 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)