Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.552 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 58% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,789 (48,539 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)