Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.514 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 84% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,581 (R 18,221) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 3 hours ago)