Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.382 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 108% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,800 (R 24,459) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)