Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.426 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 153% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,489 (R$ 6,540) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)