Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.082 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 156% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,969 (R$ 7,865) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)