Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 431%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.835 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 242% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 51,290 (R$ 8,790) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)