Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05652 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,720 (331,196 KZT) in Petropavl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (29 minutes ago)