Cost of living comparison between Petropavl, Kazakhstan and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02658 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 16,250 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 11,996 (451,379 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)