Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.733 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,487 (R$ 5,174) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)