Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16836 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 49% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,831 (₨123,727) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)