Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15237 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,253 (₨126,361) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)