Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16292 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 75% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,559 (₨150,742) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)