Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.647 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 102% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,306 (€1,468) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)