Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.040 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 140% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,013 (€1,947) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (40 minutes ago)