Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30139 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 56% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,334 (руб 67,468) in Perm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)