Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 276%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00644 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 119% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,830 (COL$5,100,838) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)