Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 536 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00591 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 70% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,861 (COL$4,034,076) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)