Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00646 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 47% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,994 (COL$3,406,636) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)