Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25625 EGP / MZN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 95% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,456 (118,853 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)