Cost of living comparison between Pemba, Mozambique and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24418 EGP / MZN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 129% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,314 (140,526 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)