Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.929 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,891 (R$ 5,253) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)