Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.194 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 138% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,158 (R$ 7,154) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)