Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06522 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 121% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,078 (507,153 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)