Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.655 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 155% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,904 ($U60,965) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)