Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 107% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,039 ($U55,908) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)