Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04963 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,992 (302,045 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)