Cost of living comparison between Pavlodar, Kazakhstan and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02658 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 16,250 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,681 (552,405 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)