Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05419 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,106 (297,210 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)