Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.673 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 164% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,266 (€1,950) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)