Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 323%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.181 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 199% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,785 (€2,318) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)