Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.183 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 151% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,145 (€1,741) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)