Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.769 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 107% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,166 (€1,693) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)