Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27648 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 51% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,170 (₨76,570) in Patna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (36 minutes ago)