Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27245 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 43% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,557 (₨68,113) in Patna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)