Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27451 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 51% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,575 (₨82,239) in Patna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)