Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27706 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 29% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,125 (₨72,638) in Patiala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)