Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00622 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,460 (COL$3,774,286) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)