Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00546 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 62% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,324 (COL$4,458,462) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)