Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00622 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 84% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,557 (COL$4,432,503) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)