Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 300%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.701 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 188% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,367 (€1,860) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (42 minutes ago)