Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.413 EGP / SRD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 125% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,634 (15,181 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 900,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)