Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.416 EGP / SRD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 94% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,252 (12,523 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)